Weekend Care Services
- Companionship & conversation
- Errands & shopping
- Light housekeeping & laundry services
- Special diet & meal preparation
- Transportation services
- Recreational activities
- Exercise assistance
- Bathing & personal care services
- Mobility & movement assistance
- Transferring assistance
- Medication reminders
- Eating assistance & oral hygiene
- Dementia & Alzheimer care
- Overnight care & 24/7 care
- Palliative care & end of life care
Quality Controlled Care
Our experienced Nurse Managers closely supervise each carer and client contract. They constantly review our clients’ needs and adjust their care plan accordingly. If our clients’ care needs change, our experienced Nurse Managers are perfectly placed to react and change the care plan accordingly. They can also advise on the services that are available in the community to support these changing needs and so keep our clients happily at home.
In addition to regular quality care phone calls to the client or nominated contact person, our care managers make regular supervisory visits.
We also operate a 24-hour on-call service.