Dementia Home Care
Living with Dementia at home
We are available to support the care of those living with dementia in their own homes. Research shows that by remaining in familiar surroundings with regular routine and the right support, a person with dementia will maintain their independence for longer.
At Be Independent Home Care our Dementia home care team are specifically trained and experienced in person centred Dementia home care. Our highly-trained carers know about the different types and stages of the condition, and they are experienced in helping people and their families cope with the challenges that Dementia care brings about on a daily basis.
Our Home Care Team can assist with each client’s particular needs such as:
- Intellectual mind-stimulating activities
- Reminiscence therapy
- Conversation and companionship assistance
- Getting out and about
- Help with washing, bathing, mobilising and toileting
- Help with producing healthy and nutritional meals
- Respite care to give family carers time off
- Overnight care