This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
Collection and use of personal information
Be Independent Home Care does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by e-mailing us or sending enquiries to us). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties and is used by Be Independent Home Care only in line with the purpose for which you provided it. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information to law-enforcement personnel and agencies when requested to do so or as required by law. In any of these situations, registered users will be notified by e-mail of our intent to disclose information.
Collection and use of technical information
- The IP address of the visitor’s web server. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers connected to the Internet to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. We aggregate this data with data on the pages visited by other users to track overall visitor traffic patterns. We use this information to improve our Site by making it more responsive to the needs and preferences of our users. This information does not identify you personally.
- The top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- Google analytics which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- The type of web browser and operating system used by the website visitor.
Be Independent Home Care will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is our policy never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf and which is bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard), unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information will be used only for statistical and other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, do not constitute “personal data” for the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Acts.
Complaints about data processed via the website
If you are concerned about how personal data is processed via this website, please do not hesitate to bring such concerns to us.Please contact: Be Independent Home Care – Ph: 01 8283030
Third Party Websites
The data contained in our Site is for informational purposes only. Use of the Site and its contents is at your sole risk.