Who uses Be Independent Home Care Services
Individuals of any age and stage of their life who wish to avail of assisted living and remain independent in their own home and may require:
- Companionship and support for a few hours a day or week
- Early Dementia & Alzheimer Care
- Full time Live In Care
- Support while recovering from illness, injury or surgery
- Elder Care
- Respite care – Rest and relief for family members who are assisting with the care of their loved ones.
- Support with a disability
- Palliative – End of Life Care
Be Independent Home Care aim to provide services that are managed and provided at all times in a way which meets the individual needs of the client and respects the rights, privacy, culture, dignity and care needs of the individual.
Be Independent Home Care service provides a holistic approach to care with a focus on the psychosocial care of our clients as well as the physical services. In addition to providing these services for older people, we also work with a variety of clients who need home care assistance such as those recovering from illness or injury and younger disabled people.