Be Independent Home Care is a provider of premium Home Care services and we have been voted the 2nd Best Company to work for in Ireland. We believe the quality of our service depends on the happiness and satisfaction of our valued team and so our team always come first.
We are currently seeking a full time Senior Scheduler ( Senior Client Care Coordinator) to be based in our Highline, Bakers Point, Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire office. This is a permanent full-time position (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with no out of hours phone duties), with 24 days annual leave entitlement and is a new position to join a growing scheduling team.
- To be the Senior Scheduler in the scheduling team and so assist and guide the 2 existing scheduling team members with any queries and assist as required.
- To work as part of the scheduling team as a Senior Scheduler to complete schedules and hours allocation for Care Team to Clients using our care management IT system.
- Manage carer sick leave and ensure cover is provided as required.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- To answer the telephone and deal with queries.
- Any other administrative and support duties as required.
- Only applicants with atleast 2 years previous experience in rostering/scheduling in a home care company will be considered for this senior role.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and busy office environment
- Superb organisational skills, ability to prioritise work load and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and ability to use initiative and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage own time.
- The ability to foster and maintain relationships.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Fluent English speaker
- Appropriate permission to work full time in Ireland.
Salary and Terms: €38,000 per annum. 24 days paid annual leave per year.
This job description aims to provide the applicant or employee with an accurate and concise summary of the job and its main duties and responsibilities. However it is not intended to be restrictive or absolute.
Please send CV’s or queries to j[email protected]