Be Independent Home Care is a provider of premium Home Care services and we have been voted the 2nd Best Company to work for in Ireland. We believe the quality of our service depends on the happiness and satisfaction of our valued team and so our team always come first.
We are currently seeking a full time Recruitment Coordinator to be based in our Northern Cross, Dublin 17 Office. This is a permanent full-time position (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) and is a new position to join our recruitment team. We are seeking applicants with previous experience in recruitment and interviewing.
- Work as part of the Recruitment Team to ensure all recruitment needs are met.
- Work with the Recruitment Manager on recruitment campaigns and to advertise each role, maximising the tools available to source the best candidates.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of high quality candidates.
- Build partnerships with colleges and attend job fairs.
- Screen CV’s and interview candidates.
- Ensure the application process is fully complete to meet all requirements for all candidates.
- Follow the correct recruitment procedure to ensure candidates are fully compliant to company standards and mandatory requirements for training and onboarding are met
- General administrative tasks as required.
- Working with own initiative and reporting to the Recruitment Manager.
- Previous experience in recruitment and carrying out interviews.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and busy office environment
- Superb organisational skills, ability to prioritise work load and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and ability to use initiative and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage own time.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Fluent English speaker and permission to work full time in Ireland
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00 per year (negotiable)
Annual Leave: 24 days per annum
Please send CV’s or queries to [email protected]