Be Independent Home Care is a premium provider of home care services throughout Dublin.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Financial Administrator to join our growing finance team in our Northern Cross, Dublin 17 office. The successful candidate will be responsible for payroll preparation in this office for approx. 320 staff, in addition to supporting the Finance Team in the business carrying out a range of accounting and administrative duties.
- Fortnightly and Monthly Payroll preparation in Sage to completion
- Monthly Invoice preparation
- Time Management System duties
- Reconciliation of Payroll to Management Accounts in Sage
- Payroll Taxes administration
- Accounts Payable responsibility
- Accounts Receivable responsibility
- Banking and related accounting duties
- Month End Payroll Accounting responsibilities
- Month End Reporting and Management Information
- Providing general accounting support
- Permanent, full-time role based at Northern Cross, Dublin 17
- Occasional overtime needed during busy month end periods
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Sage Payroll and Sage 50 or similar systems and an understanding of Time & Attendance Systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced and busy office environment.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to use initiative and work under pressure.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Friendly and personable attitude and able to work as part of a team.
Contact details to apply – [email protected]