Full Time and Part Time Qualified Care Assistant Jobs in Dublin
Be Independent Home Care is a provider of premium home care and home help services and is fully owned and managed by Nurses. As an Irish employer, it is also a provider of home care jobs. We are currently recruiting for full time and part time health care assistant jobs in the Northside and Southside of Dublin.
The quality of our service depends on the quality of our carers. Successful candidates must really enjoy their carer jobs which involve working with clients to provide a range of services such as companionship, personal support, meal preparation, mobility assistance and general upkeep of the home.
To find out what our existing team think about working with us have a look at our Facebook Reviews here.
In return for working as a healthcare assistant, our Dublin based job role will provide you with:
- A competitive salary, full induction training and Garda vetting.
- We listen to your preferences and create schedules that fit into your life.
- Full time support from a friendly and respectful Care Manager with back up from our Nurse Management Team who are there to help and support you.
- Free ongoing training and development which we make enjoyable for all.
- Paid holidays.
If interested in applying for one of our healthcare assistant jobs in Dublin, please contact us if you:
- Are a cheerful, caring, positive and dependable individual.
- Have experience in providing homecare as a job, or providing homecare to family, which is also relevant.
- Have FETAC 5, or an equivalent qualification in healthcare.
- Have Garda clearance, or will pass Garda clearance.
- Have suitable character references.
- Have fluent English.
The pay for our homecare jobs is €12.00 to €14.00 per hour.
|Current Health Care Assistant Vacancies Dublin|
|Home Care Job Openings|
|Home Care Assistant – Raheny|
|Home Care Assistant – Howth & Sutton & Baldoyle|
|Home Care Assistant – Artane & Beaumont & Coolock|
|Home Care Assistant – Dalkey & Foxrock|
|Home Care Assistant – Malahide & Portmarnock|
|Home Care Assistant – Drumcondra, Glasnevin & Phibsborough|
|Home Care Assistant – Clontarf and Killester|
|Home Care Assistant – Stillorgan and Blackrock|
If you would like to join our team and potentially take up one of our home help jobs in Dublin, please send us your CV to the details below:
Be Independent Office Locations : Pembroke Street/Sutton, Dublin 13/Dalkey, Co Dublin
CV’s by post to: Be Independent Home Care, First Floor, 182 Howth Road, Dublin 13
Ph: 01 8283030