Be Independent Home Care is a provider of premium Home Care services. At Be Independent Home Care we know the success of what we do depends on the quality and happiness of our team. Our team are at the heart of our company and it is their passion that ensures that our clients enjoy the best possible care. Be Independent Home Care have been voted the 2nd Best Company to work for in Ireland.
We are currently recruiting qualified home care assistants in the Finglas and Glasnevin areas.
All applicants must be cheerful, caring, positive and dependable Individual who really enjoy working with clients to provide a range of services such as companionship, personal support, meal preparation and mobility assistance.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 QQI modules (Care Skills & Care of the Older Person) or equivalent.
- Experience in providing care
- Are a Cheerful, Caring, Positive and Dependable Individual
- Will pass Garda Clearance
- Have suitable character references
- Have suitable permission to work
- Have Fluent English
- Have Own Car and Full License
- Guaranteed hours with flexible roster options
- €250 Joining Bonus.
- Mileage Allowance
- Incremental pay
- Fortnightly payroll
- Free ongoing training and development which we make enjoyable for all.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Full time support from a friendly and respectful care manager with back up from our Nurse Management Team who are there to help and support you.
- Free access to a confidential employee support, advise and counselling service.
- Carer of the Month reward scheme
- Health Insurance Discount Scheme
- Full PPE provided
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Bike to Work Scheme & Free Protective Bad Weather Waterproof Clothing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: €14.00-€16.00 per hour
Please send CV’s or queries to [email protected]