Be Independent Home Care offer care and support in the home while our clients convalesce following an operation or illness. Often this care may only be required for a short period of time while the client regains their strength and are ready to resume their normal life. This care can be provided from a few hours a day up to 24 hours – seven days a week, including weekends and holidays. Once convalescence is complete care can be either discontinued or reduced, it is entirely up to the client.
Be Independent Home Care offer a tailored service to meet the needs of each individual Client; the level of care required may well change during the convalescence period and our care managers will review the care plan to reflect this.
How can we support you?
- Support & Assistance
- Bathing & Washing and assistance using the bathroom and toilet
- Support with getting up and going to bed
- Exercise & Mobility assistance
- Meal preparation and eating assistance
- Medication reminders
- Conversation & Companionship
- Getting out and about and grocery shopping
- Arranging and accompanying to appointments
- General tidying and light household duties
- Laundry assistance