We are currently seeking a full time Scheduler ( Client Care Coordinator) to be based in our Northern Cross, Dublin 17 office. This is a permanent full-time position (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) and is a new position to join our existing scheduling team. We are seeking applicants with previous experience in scheduling/rostering in a home care company.
- To work as part of the scheduling team to complete schedules and hours allocation for Care Team to Clients using our care management IT system.
- To answer the telephone and deal with queries.
- Manage sick leave and ensure cover is provided as required.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Any other administrative and support duties as required.
- Previous experience in rostering/scheduling in a home care company.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and busy office environment.
- Superb organisational skills, ability to prioritise work load and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and ability to use initiative and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage own time.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Fluent English speaker
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00 per year
All applications or queries by e-mail to : Caitriona O’ Donovan at [email protected]