****Only applicants with atleast 1 years’ experience in rostering/scheduling ideally in a home care company will be considered for this role****
We are currently seeking a full time Scheduler to be based in our Clarehall, Dublin 17 office. This is a permanent full-time position (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) and is a new position to join a growing scheduling team.
- To work as part of the scheduling team to complete schedules and hours allocation for Care Team to Clients using our care management IT system.
- To answer the telephone and deal with queries.
- Manage sick leave and ensure cover is provided as required.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- To help manage the Out of Hours Emergency phone on a rostered basis.
- Any other administrative and support duties as required.
- 1 year’s previous experience in rostering/scheduling ideally in a home care company.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and busy office environment
- Superb organisational skills, ability to prioritise work load and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and ability to use initiative and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage own time.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Fluent English speaker
Salary and Terms: €35,000 per annum(Negotiable)
To Apply: Email Your CV to: [email protected]