Be Independent Home Care are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Area Operations Manager for our North Dublin operations. This is a full time role (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) reporting to our COO and while based in our Northern Cross, Dublin 17 office the role has scope to work from home 2 days per week. Salary: €75,000 per annum (Negotiable).
- To manage all aspects of day to day operations for the Dublin North ( CHO 9 ) region.
- To work with the COO to achieve the annual operational plan’s revenues, and other operational goals.
- To oversee all department functions in CHO 9 which include recruitment and training, shift scheduling, care supervision and client care.
- To supervise, manage and lead a team of dedicated Schedulers and Care Supervisors (who in turn coordinate the care team) to ensure that service levels are maintained to the highest standards in this region.
- To be responsible for capacity in the region and to grow the business within this region by working closely with recruitment to ensure that we maintain capacity in our care team in order to take on new home care packages and ensure recruitment is focused on the priority areas at any given time.
- To work closely with and supervise the scheduling team to ensure they are utilising all capacity within the existing team, the existing team are getting sufficient hours and are utilising new starters availability to ensure we take on new home care packages and build high quality schedules.
- Develop and lead weekly team meetings with schedulers and care supervisors for the region.
- To work closely with the Care Supervisor Team and the Client Relationship Manager to ensure the effective provision of the highest quality care to client and to ensure we have a happy care team.
- To be the key point of contact with the HSE and be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the HSE and other referral sources and to attend all HSE review meetings.
- To support tender and SLA preparation and ensure we meet our service level agreements with the HSE.
- To ensure Quarterly KPI’s and all weekly and monthly HSE reports are completed and submitted.
- To be responsible for all quality issues in the region. To ensure all internal policies, procedures and our strict Quality Management System is adhered to.
- To carry out interviews as required.
- To maintain and promote company values and ensure they are communicated clearly to all on the team and be involved at initial induction training to communicate these core values to all new starters to ensure that all of the team are clearly working towards the same goals.
- To manage complaint handling and resolution.
- To be responsible for HR and performance issues.
- To be responsible for Health and Safety issues & PPE Management.
- Ideally a healthcare qualification.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with strong commercial and clinical management experience.
- Must have at least 3 year’s experience in a similar role in a home care company.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and busy office environment.
- A compassionate nature, and excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Superb organisational skills, ability to prioritise work load and multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to use initiative and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage own time.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Fluent English speaker.
- Appropriate permission to work full time in Ireland.
- Own Car and Driving License.
Salary and Terms: €75,000 per annum (Negotiable).
All applications or queries by e-mail to : Caitriona O’ Donovan at [email protected]