At Be Independent Home Care Ireland we understand the vast majority of people in Ireland want to stay in their own home and remain independent and connected to their communities. We believe that every person has the right to remain in their own home by accessing quality home care, home assistance and home help support. To do this we have carefully recruited and trained a dedicated team of qualified home carers who provide professional professional one-on-one, assistance, support and care to clients in their own home, helping our clients retain their independence and individuality on their terms. All of our care team are managed and supervised by nurses. Our offices are based in Baggot Street, Malahide and Howth and we provide premium homecare and home help services throughout all of Dublin.
At Be Independent Home Care:
- We are Nurse owned and managed.
- We have recruited, security vetted and trained a dedicated team of home carers to provide non medical homecare and home help services.
- We are passionate about providing the highest standards of non medical home care in Ireland.
- We understand that trust plays a vital part in allowing a carer into your home and so selection, security vetting, training and supervision of our care team is central to what we do.
- Our unwavering focus on matching carer and client is core to our service provision, as the success of this relationship is central to our client happiness and so the success of our service.
- We work in close partnership with our clients and our clients' loved ones to deliver top quality homecare and home help services that ensures respect and reflects our client’s particular individual requirements.
- Tax relief can be claimed at up to 41% on home care services making this an extremely cost effective care solution.
All Staff Vetted byAn Garda Síochána
Management registered with The Nursing Board.
View author on Google+